Top Posts & Pages
- When you're Donald Trump's kid, you don't have a lot to be proud of Dad about
- Which is better: Google Maps or Waze?
- "Where did you find this?"
- If you're a "Love, Actually" fan, and you haven't seen the deleted scenes, do. They're a treat.
- I'm on Facebook double secret probation!
- "Fuck the White House Correspondents Dinner."
- Doctor Who half-sleeve tattoo
- Malcolm Gladwell: Change the world with "generous orthodoxy"
- Sharks don't complain about Mondays
Subscribe to Mitch Wagner's Blog in email
Tag Archives: iPhone
The only thing that will surprise anyone who knows me is that it took this long to pull the trigger. But: Oct. 19 delivery?! That’s like a month from now! You’re killing me, Apple!
Interesting insights here. He loves Apple’s hardware and apps, prefers Android OS. Apple, you’ve got some ripping off to do! Jim Lynch, InfoWorld
One day an iPhone is going to explode, and Samsung users are going to be like, “Samsung has had this feature for years”. — Mother Of Sarcasm (@SarcasmMother) September 17, 2016