Top Posts & Pages
- I'm on Facebook double secret probation!
- How the new telenovela conquered the US
- Australia is not as down under as everyone thinks it is
- Yesterday's creative writing: 553 words, 11,684 words total, on "The Reluctant Magician"
- What I'll be watching for at the debate
- Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger resisted being called a "hero," which he calls the "H-word."
- Jessie Graff does a back handspring at the Emmys
- If you're a "Love, Actually" fan, and you haven't seen the deleted scenes, do. They're a treat.
- About Mitch Wagner
- Trump: Khan has "no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution"
Subscribe to Mitch Wagner's Blog in email
Tag Archives: Amazon
Rich white folks worry about the Singularity, but AI is already making problems for the rest of us. Kate Crawford, The New York Times: According to some prominent voices in the tech world, artificial intelligence presents a looming existential threat … Continue reading
These “docking stations,” installed on tall structures such as lampposts and churches, will allow unmanned drones to recharge — important because drones have a very small cruising distance — and pick up packages.